How we use your information
We understand that you are aware of your rights to protect your personal data, and we take care to ensure that your privacy rights are not violated. This Privacy Notice outlines your rights and the confirms how MasterMind Content collect, store, and use your personal details.
1. MasterMind Content collects personal information when you contact us via our contact form or place an order for our services via email, social media networks, or through People Per Hour or Talent Desk.
2. We only use your personal information to contact you to provide the services requested, and, if you agree, to send newsletters, offers and other marketing information.
3. MasterMind Content will not share your personal information with any third parties for marketing or any other purpose. For more information explaining how we use your information please contact our data protection manager on the email address below.
4. MasterMind Content stores your personal data in our WordPress database.
5. To request permission to see your personal data stored by MasterMind Content contact our data protection manager on the email address below.
6. To request the right to be forgotten, please contact our data protection manager on the email address below. The right to be forgotten means MasterMind Content is obligated to remove your personal details from our records and no longer contact you
7. MasterMind Content does not knowingly attempt to solicit or receive information from children under the age of 16.